Terms and Conditions
The term ‘STEP,’ ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is John Player Building, Stirling, FK7 7RP. Our company registration number is SC085314. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials offered on this website. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk. It is your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to; the design, information architecture, copy, photography and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Links to external websites does not indicate that we endorse that organisation and we are not responsible for the content contained within that website.
- Any dispute arising from the use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.